Howard Law is dedicated to helping people, here and abroad, enter the land of opportunity. Although our primary focus is on H-1B (Professional Workers in a Specialty Occupation), O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), and EB-5 (Immigrant Investor), our attorneys have helped several people apply for a number of immigrant and non-immigrant visas, naturalization, and citizenship.
Our immigration attorneys stand out from other immigration attorneys because we take the time to listen to our client's concerns, discuss their goals, and work with the client to determine their eligibility for the number of available programs.
We are proud to assist and serve our immigrant community by helping them obtain lawful status in the United States. Our immigration attorneys get results, even when our clients or other attorneys have failed, because we consider and attempt all appropriate and creative options.
We recommend that you not allow an inexperienced attorney or a paralegal service handle what could possibly be the most important matter in your life. We strongly urge you to consult with our team of professionals about any immigration matter you may encounter. Call now to speak with an attorney.
- EB-1(a) Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1(b) Outstanding Professor and Researcher
- EB-1(c) Multinational Executive/Manager
- EB-2 Exceptional Ability in Science, Arts or Business
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- EB-2 Schedule A Group II
- EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional
- EB-3 Professional / Skilled Worker
- EB-4 Religious Worker
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor
- B-1 Business Visitors
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Treaty Investor
- E-3 Australian in a Specialty Occupation
- F-1 Foreign Student
- H-1B Professional Worker in a Specialty Occupation
- H-1B1 Professional Worker from Singapore or Chile
- H-2B Worker in a Seasonal Occupation
- H-3 Trainee
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- K-1 Fiancee of U.S. Citizen
- L-1A Intracompany Managerial / Executive Transferee
- L-1B Intracompany Specialized Knowledge Transferee
- O-1 Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- P-1 Athletes and Entertainers
- TN Entry under NAFTA